Senin, 04 Januari 2016

Review General Electric WB39X82 Microwave Glass Tray Top

Compare General Electric WB39X82 Microwave Glass Tray with GE items product

Offer List: $44.00
Price: $44.00 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB39X82 Microwave Glass Tray, please see:

Replacement GE glass plate fits into my microwave
I was dis-appointed when the product description didn't list what GE model numbers this plate would fit into. I can tell you without a doubt that this glass plate fits in a GE microwave model number JES1142SJ 06 - because I personally have verified this in my microwave. I'm led to believe that this plate also fits the following models: (but I can't guarantee because I haven't verified it)

*JE1140BD001, JE1140WD001
*JE1160BD001, JE1160BD02, JE1160BD03,
*JE1160WD001, JE1160WD02, JE1160WD03
*JES1142SF001, JES1142SF02, JES1142SJ01
*JES1142SJ02, JES1142SJ03, JES1142SJ04, JES1142SJ05
*JES1142WD001, JES1142WD02, JES1142WD03, JES1142WD04
*JES1344SK01, JES1344SK02, JES1344SK03, JES1344SK04
*JES1384SF001, JES1384SF02, JES1384SF03, JES1384SF04
*JES1384SF05, JES1384SF06, JES1384WD001

See Products Related To General Electric WB39X82 Microwave Glass Tray: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB39X82 Microwave Glass Tray.
Perfect fit
It's hard to believe there are so many different sizes and footprints for microwave turntable plates. We broke a turntable plate while visiting friends in Mexico. Trying to find a GE replacement in Mexico is almost impossible. A quick internet search using the make and model GE microwave oven and we found our replacement. Nicely packaged although not as pictured but in bubble wrap. Perfect fit for the microwave.
mom's house
i have search every store in our town and 30 mile radius but could not locate a mirco wave plate for our mirco wave . . . boy was my mom upset when i accidently scatter her mirco wave plate. Thank to amazon links i was able to replace the one i broke and mend my relationship with my mom, she was happy and made her favorite p o p c o r n . . .