| Compare KitchenAid 4176228 Replacement Spring Parts with KitchenAid items product |
List Price: Price: $6.70 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy KitchenAid 4176228 Replacement Spring Parts, please go to: Right part, costly shipping Shame that shipping was more than the part. Otherwise perfect. This is an essential part for a kitchen aid so there was no way around getting it. |
| See Products Related To KitchenAid 4176228 Replacement Spring Parts: KitchenAid This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various KitchenAid models. OEM Part Number 4176228. The item is manufactured in United States.What can I say about this little piece of metal? It is a little piece of metal that cost way more than it should for a little piece of metal. However, it makes my mixer work, and I love my mixer. |
| What can I say about this little piece of metal? It is a little piece of metal that cost way more than it should for a little piece of metal. However, it makes my mixer work, and I love my mixer. |