| Compare LG Electronics 3390W1A044B 12-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray with LG items product |
Offer List: Price: $19.15 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 3390W1A044B 12-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray, please visit: Works for my GE microwave! The turntable for our GE microwave (model JES1136WK) was accidentally broken so I had to look for a replacement. I read somewhere that the glass table 3390W1A044B can replace the turntable for our microwave so I bought this here and it works! It can be hard to find a turntable that fits without costing you an arm so I'm glad I found this one. |
| See Products Related To LG Electronics 3390W1A044B 12-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray: LG LG 3390W1A044B Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray. 12 inches in diameter. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LMA1150SV, LMA1180ST, MS1145PY, MS1148AB. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.Four Stars good |
| Same as GE Model JES1136WK 01 Microwave Plate As Stuck in Houston confirmed, this turntable plate, model # 3390W1A044B, works in GE Model JES1136WK microwaves. It not only "works," it is THE exact same plate down to the placement, width, and pattern of the frosted and smooth bands on the bottom of the glass, the width, depth, and diameter of the channel the three drive wheels turn in on the bottom, and the dimensions of the lip at the outer edge. The plate was in well-cushioned packaging that provides a safe package for disposing of the two broken-halves of the old turntable! I ordered this on the afternoon of Tues. May 5th and received it on the morning of Fri. May 8th with ordinary (but free!) shipping - the projection was that it would arrive "May 12th to 18th." Perfect! |