| Compare LG LMVH1711ST Over-The-Range Microwave with 1500-watt Convection Technology, 1.7 Cubic Feet with LG items product |
List Price: With Deal: $518.00 Details You save: $141.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG LMVH1711ST Over-The-Range Microwave with 1500-watt Convection Technology, 1.7 Cubic Feet, please see: Its OK but took some time to get there It took 4 of these. With the first, the microwave didn't work. The second and third were damaged in shipment due to inadequate packaging. With the fourth, the convection function did not work properly. So, I decided to have them fix it instead of ordering yet another. I called customer service and spoke with someone, probably in Korea who was poorly trained and spoke English poorly. I explained that the oven would not come up to temperature an that it kept displaying an error message. I had put a thermocouple inside; the maximum achievable temperature was 200 deg. F. She asked over and over if I was sure that I had enough electricity' She also kept telling me that I could not rely on my thermocouple to measure the temperature even after I told her that I tried to cook something for twice the prescribed time and it remained uncooked. She finally agreed after at least a half hour to send a technician who replaced the temperature sensor and its been working OK since then. |
| See Products Related To LG LMVH1711ST Over-The-Range Microwave with 1500-watt Convection Technology, 1.7 Cubic Feet: LG 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave 1500 Watt Convection Technology Sensor Cooking Auto Defrost One Touch Settings TurntableGreat for us and nice features, hopefully it will last! We have had our microwave for about 7 months now, and we think it is great. We got a 5 year extended warranty due to issues we have seem in reviews, but we have had no problems at all. Rotates, the venting is just average, but everything else is great. Plenty of power and cooks fast. |
| Just works just works! like most things I have bought that LG makes, I dont have much more to say, every funtion is working and easy to use. |