Sabtu, 16 Januari 2016

Review Sago Brothers Building Bricks Silicone Candy ,Jelly&ice Cube Tray Making Molds for Lego Lovers - 3 Pieces Best

Compare Sago Brothers Building Bricks Silicone Candy ,Jelly&ice Cube Tray Making Molds for Lego Lovers - 3 Pieces with Sago Brothers items product

List Price: $9.90
With Deal: $9.90 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Freezer Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sago Brothers Building Bricks Silicone Candy ,Jelly&ice Cube Tray Making Molds for Lego Lovers - 3 Pieces, please browse through:

Five Stars
worked perfectly with Wilton Candy Melts

See Products Related To Sago Brothers Building Bricks Silicone Candy ,Jelly&ice Cube Tray Making Molds for Lego Lovers - 3 Pieces: Sago Brothers


I Thought they we're smaller which is what I wanted ...
I Thought they we're smaller which is what I wanted. These didn't meet the standard of what I wanted.
Five Stars
Awesome