Rabu, 27 Januari 2016

Review Whirlpool 660579 Element Heating Best

Compare Whirlpool 660579 Element Heating with Whirlpool items product

List Price: $55.89
With Deal: $33.95 Details
You save: $21.94

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool 660579 Element Heating, please check out:

This is a poor designed fastener bracket
The metal tabs at the back of the element are not the proper length and the holes do not line up so you can fasten it to the stove.
This is a poor designed fastener bracket. I still have not got it installed because I will have to engineer a way to fasten it to the oven.
I would sent it back but the postage is almost what the element cost. This was a loser as a replacement element. No more buying from this supplier. Be aware of good prices, they can bite you.

See Products Related To Whirlpool 660579 Element Heating: Whirlpool

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: Whirlpool (WHIRA) 660579 Element - Heating.
Very pleased
Worked very well and we arent' DIYers with a successful history. Was able to purchase this here for a fraction of the cost priced at Sears. Unit worked immediately after installation. I followed youtube videos and had no issues.
Element
This part would have been perfect if it had fit my oven, but I got the wrong part, however customer service was a big help, they helped me find the right part and since they didn't have it in stock, they helped me find another seller that did have it.