Jumat, 08 Januari 2016

Review Whirlpool 74009898 2400-Watt Dual Element for Oven/Stove/Range Deal

Compare Whirlpool 74009898 2400-Watt Dual Element for Oven/Stove/Range with Whirlpool items product

Offer List: $95.93
With Deal: $85.32 Details
You save: $10.61

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool 74009898 2400-Watt Dual Element for Oven/Stove/Range, please visit:

Exact fit and easy install
Not only was the price excellent, the quality of the part was excellent too. It was a simple "plug and play" to remove the old burner and replace it with this one. Don't be afraid, you can do it without any knowledge of appliance repair.

See Products Related To Whirlpool 74009898 2400-Watt Dual Element for Oven/Stove/Range: Whirlpool

Whirlpool Part Number 74009898: ELEMENT- D
I'm sure this works great! The reason why only 2 stars is on ...
I'm sure this works great! The reason why only 2 stars is on the dimensions posted (13.8 x 11.6 x 2.4 inches) is not true. I need a 13.5 inch burner and the one shipped was 10.5 x 9 x 1.5 inches nothing as the dimensions stated.
Happy !
Easy to install, great price. Arrived quickly...