Minggu, 24 Januari 2016

Review You Pop It Popcorn Popper (Black) Top List

Compare You Pop It Popcorn Popper (Black) with Just Pop It! LLC items product

Offer List:
Price: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy You Pop It Popcorn Popper (Black), please browse through:

Super easy to use and easy to clean.
This popcorn popper works great. Super easy to use and easy to clean. I just wish it was stainless steel and a little bigger. A previous reviewer said it was stainless steel but im sorry its aluminum. If you don't believe me try sticking a magnet to it. I'm a huge popcorn eater and this just does not pop enough for me. But I have to say I'm not your average popcorn eater either. I usually eat way too much so if it's just me eating it might be a good thing. Maybe this will help me control my over eating. Now if you are going to share then you will have to do some extra rounds of popping like I have to do when my kids attack. Overall I am very pleased and it's made very well. It's exactly as described and works great therefore I give it 5 stars. My complaints are only my own preferences so that's my problem not the company who makes this. They never advertised that it was stainless steel, I just wish it was.

See Products Related To You Pop It Popcorn Popper (Black): Just Pop It! LLC

The condition of You Pop It is new. 378 in stock. The price is $28.00.
Great Popper
I bought one of these at the Indiana State Fair. I've been using an air popper for years, but I had been wanting a new popper so I could pop my popcorn with coconut oil. I could not resist this one. I loved hearing about how they designed it.

It works great! The directions say to use 3 Tablespoons oil, but that is too much oil for me, being used to the air popped corn. So I've been experimenting with the amount of oil. I have found that anything less than 1 Tablespoon does not work. The popcorn just does not pop and sits on the bottom and burns. But, with enough oil - I like 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil - it pops up perfectly. There are rarely more than 2-3 unpopped kernels - out of 1/2 cup!

I use this all the time now. My poor neglected air popper...
Like the product
This product is simple and works well. It is like popcorn popper's from many years ago. Just pour two tablespoons of oil in the pot, one third a cup of popcorn and turn the cooktop to high.