Minggu, 17 Januari 2016

Review Ziploc Easy Open Tabs Sandwich Bags (4) Top Goods

Compare Ziploc Easy Open Tabs Sandwich Bags (4) with Ziploc items product

Offer List: $19.99
With Deal: $19.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Upright Bags


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Ziploc Easy Open Tabs Sandwich Bags (4), please visit:

JUNK!
Any of my friends on Kauai that bought these at Costco are now stuck with boxes of them and really regret the purchase.
They LEAK so easily that the generic brands are preferable.
Yeah, they're easy to open and close because for some reason Ziploc keeps changing the system - and some of their modifications are very exasperating to seal properly.
C'mon, Ziploc, wth?!
We joke that maybe cottonballs would be ok to pack in these easy tab sandwich bags.
I say it would depend on how long you wanted them to stay there.

See Products Related To Ziploc Easy Open Tabs Sandwich Bags (4): Ziploc

Easy open tabs. BPA-free. Not recommended for use in microwave or for storage of liquids. Bag size: 6.5 inches x 5.875 inches. Comes in a pack of 1 (125 bags), 2 (250 bags), 4 (500 bags), or 8 (1,000 bags)
Quality bags, maybe not as good of a price per bag as I hoped.
I wish I had done the math, the same size boxes in the grocery store have more bags per box.
Quality bags, maybe not as good of a price per bag as I hoped.
I wish I had done the math, the same size boxes in the grocery store have more bags per box.