Sabtu, 06 Februari 2016

Check Boiley EGG Boiler Gadget Tool Tools Kitchen Decor (1, A) Top List

Compare Boiley EGG Boiler Gadget Tool Tools Kitchen Decor (1, A) with Harold Import Company, Inc. items product

Offer List: $6.25
With Deal: $6.25 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Egg Cookers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Boiley EGG Boiler Gadget Tool Tools Kitchen Decor (1, A), please check out:

Works as Instructed
So I don't usually eat a bunch of eggs at once which was the reason for buying Boily. I was skeptical at first, but excited to try it out. The price also justified the time I'd save if it did work, but wasn't expensive enough to say that I'd lose money if it didn't. So I tried 3 eggs with my 850 W microwave and here are the results. My goal was to get a hard-boiled egg.

1)
Fill water up to line.
Poke the yolk.
Microwave 5 minutes.
Let it sit in the microwave a few minutes, and then running under water to peel.
Result: medium boiled
Note: I noticed some water spilled out (very little).

2)
Fill water a little under line [to prevent spilling]
Poke the yolk.
Microwave 5.5 minutes.
Let it sit in the microwave a few minutes, and then running under water to peel.
Result: soft boiled
Note: No water spilled, but I think less water boiled it less.

3)
Fill water up to line. A little spill is...

See Products Related To Boiley EGG Boiler Gadget Tool Tools Kitchen Decor (1, A): Harold Import Company, Inc.

Enjoy a delicious soft, medium or hard microwaved egg in just 3-5 minutes. Just place your egg inside Boiley and put him in the microwave. 2 year warranty
Works Perfect
If you read and follow the instructions it works perfect. I have a 1500 watt microwave and cook each egg for 3 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes for hard-boiled. If you want soft-boiled let set for 2 minutes. Then cool them in cold water for 1 to 2 minutes before peeling.
I generally cook 4 eggs at a time for 12 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes and cool for 2 minutes; it works perfect every time.
I learned by experimenting that its very important to place the pointed end of the egg in the water and poke the hole in the rounded end (that's what the instructions say)and you won't have any problems. I also found that farm fresh eggs peel perfect using this product.
Works Perfect
If you read and follow the instructions it works perfect. I have a 1500 watt microwave and cook each egg for 3 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes for hard-boiled. If you want soft-boiled let set for 2 minutes. Then cool them in cold water for 1 to 2 minutes before peeling.
I generally cook 4 eggs at a time for 12 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes and cool for 2 minutes; it works perfect every time.
I learned by experimenting that its very important to place the pointed end of the egg in the water and poke the hole in the rounded end (that's what the instructions say)and you won't have any problems. I also found that farm fresh eggs peel perfect using this product.