Selasa, 16 Februari 2016

Check Frigidaire 5304464090 Lamp for Microwave Best

Compare Frigidaire 5304464090 Lamp for Microwave with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $32.88
With Deal: $26.95 Details
You save: $5.93

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 5304464090 Lamp for Microwave, please see:

Appears to be EXTRAORDINARILY OVER-PRICED at $25,42/each!!
I may be missing something in trying ot compare this "genuine" Frigidaire appliance bulb to something like a Philips bulb--but Philips appears to be selling an almost identical "appliance bulb" for only $3.67/each.

I would do some independent checking on this before paying so much more to the manufacturer--I know I will. I need (2) of these bulbs for my 3-year-old Frigidaire above-range microwave oven. Can you imagine paying $50+ every time you need a set of these two tiny bulbs? (That almost 7 times the price of the Philips brand appliance bulb!)

I don't know if there's material difference between the two, but I am going to do my best to find out BEFORE forking over $50+ for two "genuine" bulbs that Frigidaire probably buys from Philips or GE anyway. (FYI Frigidaire Customer support was ZERO help on this--and BTW, Frigidaire gets $29+/bulb if you go direct, instead of buying here at Amazon. If you're out there Frigidaire...enlighten...

See Products Related To Frigidaire 5304464090 Lamp for Microwave: Frigidaire

Works with Frigidaire CFMV152CLBA, Frigidaire CFMV152CLWA Frigidaire CFMV152KBA, Frigidaire CFMV152KMA Frigidaire CFMV152KQA Frigidaire CFMV152KSA Genuine Replacement Part
Good buy
Seems to be working fine though I have only had them for about a month. I'm more conscious about the time I have the lights on. I believe these provide a little more light.
Replacement bulb.
Worked well in Kenmore microwave, referencing same part number. Arrived within a week, ordered a couple extra bulbs as back up.