Rabu, 17 Februari 2016

Check Miles Kimball Vented Microwave Cover Top

Compare Miles Kimball Vented Microwave Cover with Miles Kimball items product

List Price: $12.99
With Deal: $12.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Miles Kimball Vented Microwave Cover, please go to:

Extremely handy...
I have several microwave covers already - but couldn't resist this one. It's the handle that makes the difference. NO chance of steam burns now! Plus it has top venting capability for all kinds of heating. ONLY problem might be the storage - they aren't 'stackable' but my other ones are so I just set this on top of them, just can't have TWO that way.

See Products Related To Miles Kimball Vented Microwave Cover: Miles Kimball

Large, vented microwave cover from Miles Kimball has dome-shaped lid that fits over most plates and bowls. This microwave dome cover is perfect for splatter-free microwave cooking and even heating. Adjustable vent allows steam to escape; stay-cool handle assures easy removal. 10"dia. x 4" high. Polypropylene; dishwasher safe.
Best ever microwave lid
I am really impressed with this lid. It rinses off rather than having to wash with soap. The handle is so convenient.
Love it!
This is a great product! I love that fact that this microwave lid has a handle for my convenience! The microwave lid is also easy to clean.