Jumat, 05 Februari 2016

Check Red Microwave Oven Kenmore 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Ovens Top

Compare Red Microwave Oven Kenmore 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Ovens with Kenmore items product

List Price: $129.40
With Deal: $129.40 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Red Microwave Oven Kenmore 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Ovens, please browse through:

Five Stars
Great microwave
Medium size, beautiful and lots of heating power. I'm satisfied with the purchase

See Products Related To Red Microwave Oven Kenmore 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Ovens: Kenmore

Red Microwave Oven Kenmore 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Ovens
Recommend this Product
It works! I feel like that's all you can ask for in 2015. Hopefully it lasts. I got a great deal on it at Kmart and purchased this microwave for $93!! Very pleased with size and how easy it is to use.
Good value for the price.
Nice appliance...plenty of power and seems well made.Looks cool in red.