Sabtu, 20 Februari 2016

Details GE JE740DRBB 0.7 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven 700 Watts - Black Top List

Compare GE JE740DRBB 0.7 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven 700 Watts - Black with General Electric items product

Offer List: $159.35
Price: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE JE740DRBB 0.7 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven 700 Watts - Black, please see:

Small & Sleek with unexpected features
I needed a microwave that was less than 10.25" tall to fit in a tight space. Until I found this one, it looked like I would have to settle for some flakey no-name brand, a color other than black (I *really* wanted black to match my kitchen), or something with bulky swoopy bits that looked like it came from the Starship Enterprise (Ew). I'm thrilled with the sleek styling of the JE740DRBB. It fits into my kitchen perfectly.

The 0.7 cubic foot size unavoidably results in a small interior space, but it's large enough to fit everything I want to put into it---dinner plate, 4-cup glass measuring cup, deep casserole dishes, etc. It has a rotating glass base...cooking is nice and even. Sound level is typical microwave sound level...not overly quiet or loud.

In addition to typical time and power level control (10 levels!), this little machine has a few really handy features I love. With a single button, I can cook at high for 30 seconds, another single button for 1...

See Products Related To GE JE740DRBB 0.7 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven 700 Watts - Black: General Electric

07 Cu Ft Capacity Countertop Microwave Convenience Cooking Controls Auto and Time Defrost
Works okay, flimsy
This small GE oven is easy to use and does satisfactorily what a 700-watt microwave is supposed to do. It is sized for small spaces and its light weight makes it easy to transport, but it seems flimsy. It rocks forward when used on the countertop (rather than mounted under a cabinet with optional hardware) because the front is not supported. The door opener button is stiff and difficult to press.
Works okay, flimsy
This small GE oven is easy to use and does satisfactorily what a 700-watt microwave is supposed to do. It is sized for small spaces and its light weight makes it easy to transport, but it seems flimsy. It rocks forward when used on the countertop (rather than mounted under a cabinet with optional hardware) because the front is not supported. The door opener button is stiff and difficult to press.