Rabu, 24 Februari 2016

Details GE Part Number WB36X951 LAMP Best

Compare GE Part Number WB36X951 LAMP with GE items product

Offer List: $11.59
With Deal: $10.34 Details
You save: $1.25

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Part Number WB36X951 LAMP, please visit:

Just what I needed.
I've had this GE Profile Microwave/Convection oven for a few years with no problems until the lamp blew out. The lamp in this unit is kind of hidden with no apparent way to get to it. I could'nt find anything in the manual about changing the lamp, so I called GE and they said that I needed to call a technician to change the lamp. To make a long story short, I was'nt going to pay over $100 for service call to change a lightbulb, so I did some research on the web and found out how to change it and the part I needed here.

The lamp was very well packed for shipping and arrived in perfect working condition. Once I got the cover off the microwave I was able to very easily replace the old lamp without having to spend $100's for a service call.

I'm very happy, thank you!

See Products Related To GE Part Number WB36X951 LAMP: GE

Part Number WB36X951 replaces 260392, AH247776, EA247776, PS247776, WB36X0951.

GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
This bulb works great
We sometimes leave our microwave over door open to allow moisture to evaporate and to serve as a night light. We missed it when the old bulb burned out. But we've had this new bulb installed for months now, and it works fine. A few months tells me nothing about the bulb's longevity, but so far so good.

I wish we could find a LED replacement bulb to reduce the power usage since we leave this light on so much, but I'm not sure anyone will ever make a LED replacement for this bulb.

Bottom line: We are very happy with this bulb, and will buy another one if this one ever wears out before our microwave dies.
This bulb works great
We sometimes leave our microwave over door open to allow moisture to evaporate and to serve as a night light. We missed it when the old bulb burned out. But we've had this new bulb installed for months now, and it works fine. A few months tells me nothing about the bulb's longevity, but so far so good.

I wish we could find a LED replacement bulb to reduce the power usage since we leave this light on so much, but I'm not sure anyone will ever make a LED replacement for this bulb.

Bottom line: We are very happy with this bulb, and will buy another one if this one ever wears out before our microwave dies.