| Compare Hello Kitty Microwave Oven with Hello Kitty items product |
Offer List: Price: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Hello Kitty Microwave Oven, please browse through: Great Microwave for dorm!! I love this ! It is sooo cute . I got this & the matching fridge for my dorm room. It works just like any other microwave . If you love Hello Kitty , I recommend this , it's functional & cute ! |
| See Products Related To Hello Kitty Microwave Oven: Hello Kitty This Hello Kitty microwave is a fun addition for any kitchen or dorm room. The compact design allows it to fit in when space is limited. This is a full functioning unit with a clock and timer. There are even 6 preprogrammed settings for your convenience. |
| Great Microwave for dorm!! I love this ! It is sooo cute . I got this & the matching fridge for my dorm room. It works just like any other microwave . If you love Hello Kitty , I recommend this , it's functional & cute ! |