Selasa, 02 Februari 2016

Details Magic Chef Mcm770B .7 Cubic Feet 700-Watt Microwave with Digital Touch Deal

Compare Magic Chef Mcm770B .7 Cubic Feet 700-Watt Microwave with Digital Touch with Magic Chef items product

List Price: $79.99
With Deal: $54.34 Details
You save: $25.65

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Chef Mcm770B .7 Cubic Feet 700-Watt Microwave with Digital Touch, please see:

Just what I was looking for
Nice small and compact little unit - good for those of us who don't cook in microwave, but just warm things up. It has a great small footprint on the kitchen counter.

See Products Related To Magic Chef Mcm770B .7 Cubic Feet 700-Watt Microwave with Digital Touch: Magic Chef

.7 Cu-Ft Capacity; 700W; Digital Touch; 10 Power Levels; Electronic Controls With Led Display; 30-Sec Express Cooking; Kitchen Timer/Clock; Turntable; Weight & Time Defrost; 8 Quick Set Menu Buttons
China Crap
Bought mine at Home Depot for under $40. Digital display numbers were incorrect. Push button control panel wouldn't work. Can't imagine paying $90. Then have to return it.. Buy American made products. I'm mad that I have to return it 10 miles away. I would have given it zero stars.
Just what I was looking for
Nice small and compact little unit - good for those of us who don't cook in microwave, but just warm things up. It has a great small footprint on the kitchen counter.