| Compare Microwave / Utility Stand Features a Pristine White and Maple Finish with New Visions items product |
Offer List: With Deal: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave / Utility Stand Features a Pristine White and Maple Finish, please see: Love it I am in absolute agreement with the other reviewer; this microwave stand is so nice looking! I have never had one before; usually just stick my microwaves on top of the counter. I love the extra storage space provided as well. Very pleased with my purchase overall. |
| See Products Related To Microwave / Utility Stand Features a Pristine White and Maple Finish: New Visions This New Visions utility stand by Lane Kitchen Essential features a pristine white and maple finish, providing the slightest innuendo of Old World style. This stand offers open storage area and two framed doors for concealed storage. * Barclin Distribution Co. is an independent third party distributor. Orders are fulfilled through the warehouses of several large commercial vendors and supply chains. The packaging and paperwork may reflect the name of the vendor or warehouse who fulfilled the order.I purchased one for each of three studio apartments I ... I purchased one for each of three studio apartments I rent out. Typically these rather small quarters have little counter top space for a microwave so this certainly is a welcome addition. |
| Great Microwave Stand Who knew a microwave stand could be classy looking? This one is great. Love the maple finish to it, and the fact that I can store things in the cabinet as well. It's sturdy and definitely holds our microwave just fine. Love this piece of furniture! |