Senin, 29 Februari 2016

Details Miles Kimball Microwave Egg Muffin Cooker Top

Compare Miles Kimball Microwave Egg Muffin Cooker with Miles Kimball items product

List Price: $13.99
Price: $11.99 Details
You save: $2.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Miles Kimball Microwave Egg Muffin Cooker, please go to:

Good eggs
I'm not much of a cook, (could probably burn water), but this is simple and quick. Good idea to rub inside of cooker with oil or spray with Pam or the egg sticks, but otherwise no problem.

See Products Related To Miles Kimball Microwave Egg Muffin Cooker: Miles Kimball

Microwave egg muffin cooker helps you prepare breakfast sandwiches easily and inexpensively in the microwave! To use this microwave egg maker, just beat one or two eggs in the plastic egg cooker, add ham or sausage, close hinged lid, and microwave for one minute. Egg cooker for microwave is 4"dia. Finished product fits an English muffin perfectly. Hand wash. 6 1/2"L x 4 3/4"W x 2"H.
Very Sturdy Design
Like this design becaus it is well made for this type of gadget. I will put this to much use and I think it will survive it fine.
Very Sturdy Design
Like this design becaus it is well made for this type of gadget. I will put this to much use and I think it will survive it fine.