| Compare PART # WB21X5243, AP2023620 GENUINE FACTORY OEM ORIGINAL ELECTRIC OVEN STOVE RANGE BURNER ELEMENT INFINITE SWITCH FOR GE AND HOTPOINT (REPLACES PART# EA235991, PS235991) with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $26.90 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy PART # WB21X5243, AP2023620 GENUINE FACTORY OEM ORIGINAL ELECTRIC OVEN STOVE RANGE BURNER ELEMENT INFINITE SWITCH FOR GE AND HOTPOINT (REPLACES PART# EA235991, PS235991), please visit: Correct Part for my stove, shaft slightly inferior to OEM This is a generic part, which is probably not surprising as my stove is 20 or more years old and I'm happy to have parts available. The connections and switch operation are the same as the original. The shaft is a smaller diameter than the original and smaller than the hole in the knob. However, the switch comes with several plastic sleaves which slide over the shaft, thus increasing the diameter of the shaft so that the knob fits properly. I would say, therefore, that this switch is equivalent in function, but not the same as the OEM. I rated it a 4 due to the smaller and more flimsy shaft. About 5 years or so ago I had replaced the OEM switch with one that is the same as the same as the switch I am rating here. I had to do so because the shaft of the first replacement broke. Bottom line is that I was happy to find this switch. It works well. Replacement is easy. On balance, the fact that it might fail in 5 years or so is not a reason to avoid it. I'm... |
| See Products Related To PART # WB21X5243, AP2023620 GENUINE FACTORY OEM ORIGINAL ELECTRIC OVEN STOVE RANGE BURNER ELEMENT INFINITE SWITCH FOR GE AND HOTPOINT (REPLACES PART# EA235991, PS235991): GE By GE. Burner control switch, replaces many older models. Has a break-away shaft and different shaft adapters. Fits most electric ranges with coil type elements.Part Number WB21X5243 (AP2023620) replaces 2603, AH235991, EA235991, PS235991, 330687, 339419, 339418, 337035, 335804, 334975, 334886, 342195, 342196, 342188, 342189, 342192, 342193, 342194, 305112, 305109, 305110, 305111, 306224, 301818, 301819, 301820, 301667, 301666, 320949, 320947, 320948, 315604, 315605, 315606, 306383, 306382, 301441, 301442, 307016, 307014, 304149, 334888, 334887, 336119, 321827, 301816, 301817, 334889, 324609, 320945, 324608, 334890, 336120, 320946. It installed easy and was labelled at the connectors just like the ... I had a burn mark on the burner so I assumed it was shorted out and replaced it. Well the new burner did not come on either. Since the other burners worked I ordered this switch with hopes that it would fix it up. It installed easy and was labelled at the connectors just like the original switch (the configuration was a little different). Worked like a charm and is still going great after 4 weeks. |
| Looks different but works fine Fixed my 8 inch eye that wasn't heating up any more. I recommend taking pictures before you remove the old switch The replacement doesn't look the same as the original, but if you move the wires from the old switch to the new one one at at a time, it is pretty straight forward. There are extra parts for making it fit on different model stoves, so you will have parts left over. . |