Kamis, 18 Februari 2016

Details Sunbeam Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 9 5/8" Top Goods

Compare Sunbeam Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 9 5/8" with Sunbeam items product

Offer List: $29.99
With Deal: $29.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sunbeam Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 9 5/8", please check out:

Tray fit perfectly!!
I am very pleased with my microwave tray plate. I couldn't believe how perfect it fit, just what I wanted and needed.

See Products Related To Sunbeam Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 9 5/8": Sunbeam

This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.


SBM7700B
SBM7700W
SBM7700W 01
SMO7O1A7E, SM07O1A7E, SMO701A7E, SM0701A7E
Was a good replacement. The plate was broken on the first ...
Was a good replacement. The plate was broken on the first shipment, but another was sent right away after proof and it certainly was cheaper to buy a plate than to replace the whole microwave in the rental unit.
Tray fit perfectly!!
I am very pleased with my microwave tray plate. I couldn't believe how perfect it fit, just what I wanted and needed.