| Compare Whirlpool W10120840A Filter for Microwave with Whirlpool items product |
List Price: With Deal: $9.00 Details You save: $5.83 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Refrigerator Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool W10120840A Filter for Microwave, please visit: Never Received it! Company sent me (4) of the filters instead of (2) filters and (2) charcoal units like I asked for. No word on whether I'll ever get the charcoal ones I ordered. |
| See Products Related To Whirlpool W10120840A Filter for Microwave: Whirlpool Whirlpool W10120840A Filter for MicrowaveSize is perfect for me. There are lots of these filters in many sizes. It is incumbent on the buyer to ensure the correct size is ordered. The thickness varies too, you must be aware of that. Take the time to ascertain you have found the right size before ordering. I learned the hard way... glad to say these filters fit and work very well. |
| Size is perfect for me. There are lots of these filters in many sizes. It is incumbent on the buyer to ensure the correct size is ordered. The thickness varies too, you must be aware of that. Take the time to ascertain you have found the right size before ordering. I learned the hard way... glad to say these filters fit and work very well. |