| Compare Authentic Throwback Appliance Co. VIN60009 Hot Air Popcorn Dispenser, Freestanding with Authentic Throwback Appliance items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $247.97 Details You save: $2.02 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Authentic Throwback Appliance Co. VIN60009 Hot Air Popcorn Dispenser, Freestanding, please go to: Great Look, Bad Popper Purchased this online at new years and took 10 days to arrive. There was very little information on line about the machine, so I took a chance. First off in the picture the machine looks like it is made of metal of some sort, well it is all plastic. This does help to explain the price. Having said that I still think the machine looks great in my home theatre room, looks wise exactly what I was looking for. Installation of the machine is fairly quick, all you have to do is assemble the base, the top section is pre-built. Now one downside to the machine being plastic, is the base is not strong enough to hold the popper section. The company recognizes this in the instructions and includes a canvas bag with instructions to put 20lbs of sand in the bag and set it in the base. I had to laugh when I read that and then I re-read figuring I had it wrong. In my case I did not use sand, I just placed a 20lbs weight that I was not using and this did the trick. The top... |
| See Products Related To Authentic Throwback Appliance Co. VIN60009 Hot Air Popcorn Dispenser, Freestanding: Authentic Throwback Appliance The Hot Air Popcorn Station brings you retro-flair appeal without the retro-functioning fuss. This stylish Hot Air Popper requires no oil, so making HEALTHY TREATS for family and friends is easy.Five Stars I love it. |
| Great Look, Bad Popper Purchased this online at new years and took 10 days to arrive. There was very little information on line about the machine, so I took a chance. First off in the picture the machine looks like it is made of metal of some sort, well it is all plastic. This does help to explain the price. Having said that I still think the machine looks great in my home theatre room, looks wise exactly what I was looking for. Installation of the machine is fairly quick, all you have to do is assemble the base, the top section is pre-built. Now one downside to the machine being plastic, is the base is not strong enough to hold the popper section. The company recognizes this in the instructions and includes a canvas bag with instructions to put 20lbs of sand in the bag and set it in the base. I had to laugh when I read that and then I re-read figuring I had it wrong. In my case I did not use sand, I just placed a 20lbs weight that I was not using and this did the trick. The top... |