| Compare Big Boss Multi Blender 13 Pc. Set with Emson items product |
List Price: With Deal: $48.90 Details You save: $1.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Blenders For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Big Boss Multi Blender 13 Pc. Set, please visit: Cups break Daughter has had this for two weeks, all three cups have cracked. She made smoothies. Waiting to hear from the company about replacements. |
| See Products Related To Big Boss Multi Blender 13 Pc. Set: Emson Blenders - Big Boss Multi Blender 13Pc St Case Pack 4 Please note If there is a color/size/type option the option closest to the image will be shipped (Or you may receive a random color/size/type).You're Not The Boss Of Me--A Multi-Use Blender That's Especially Handy For Personalized Beverages On a product review, I think that when an item delivers the expected result--it is a four star experience. And, for me, the Big Boss is a solidly successful four star experience. I must admit, I have been intrigued by the glamorous infomercials for the better known Magic Bullet for years. The array of delights that you can create in mere seconds is mind boggling. Of course, in the commercial, a veritable smorgasbord of cleaned and properly chopped ingredients was readily on hand which kind of skirts over preparation time! But I was still eager to check out my Big Boss. After glancing through the accompanying recipes, I whipped over to the store to buy loads of stuff I didn't really need! But a new toy is a new toy and play must occur. So what did I make with this compact and powerful 300 Watt multi-blender? We concocted homemade salad dressing, personal smoothies, salsa, chopped some veggies, and grated some cheese. These were just our initial projects--next up, homemade... |
| Cups break Daughter has had this for two weeks, all three cups have cracked. She made smoothies. Waiting to hear from the company about replacements. |