| Compare GE Part Number WB06X10315 ROTATING RING ASSY with General Electric items product |
Offer List: Price: $45.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Part Number WB06X10315 ROTATING RING ASSY, please go to: Works as advertised Works as advertised. When our GE microwave started sparking/arcing, we noticed this would stop if we removed the rotating ring. This replacement ring stopped the sparking/arcing. I just wonder why the original ring started the problem. I also wonder if I could have fixed it some how. |
| See Products Related To GE Part Number WB06X10315 ROTATING RING ASSY: General Electric Fits select GE microwaves including some Advantium models.No more sparks! Good price on this piece and it was delivered quickly. We were glad to be able to replace just the part that was causing trouble so we can get more use out of our microwave. |
| Part was exact match - just what I needed! I've ordered parts over the web before, and am never sure if I'm getting the right stuff. This proved to be the exact part I needed. Took awhile to get here, but, worked first time out of the box. |