Senin, 29 Februari 2016

Get GE WB20K10008 Oven, Range, Stove Thermostat Deal

Compare GE WB20K10008 Oven, Range, Stove Thermostat with GE items product

List Price: $38.76
With Deal: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB20K10008 Oven, Range, Stove Thermostat, please browse through:

BEST PRICE PERIOD!
Best price going, and I checked about a dozen online stores. OEM GE packaging and numbers on box/unit match old one. Installed easily and works fine! My wife was worried we'd have to replace the old 10 year old range. I diagnosed and fixed myself easily and probably saved $150 plus over what the repair dude would have charged me to "swap" out a part. A new range is well over $500 easy. Times are tough, Fix it Yourself!

See Products Related To GE WB20K10008 Oven, Range, Stove Thermostat: GE

sect. 5 In shop (WB21X5209)
Worked Great -- Good Price -- Very Fast Shipment
I picked this part up because my house was hit by lightning. I looked at this part on my kenmore stove, and it looked burnt in spots. So I figured that's why my oven was not working. Replaced with this thermostat, and it fixed the problem.
Oven thermostat
This was a replacement thermostat for my oven,it fit and worked perfectly.I was very happy with this purchase.