Rabu, 17 Februari 2016

Get Haier Touch Microwave I Top List

Compare Haier Touch Microwave I with Haier items product

List Price: $115.26
Price: $106.72 Details
You save: $8.54

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Haier Touch Microwave I, please browse through:

Five Stars
Ordered the wrong product had return

See Products Related To Haier Touch Microwave I: Haier

HMC1035SESS Features: -Electronic touch controls with LED display. -Convenient cooking. -10 Microwave power levels. -8 Convenience cooking controls: Baked Potato; dinner plate; Fresh Vegetable; Frozen Vegetable; Pizza; Popcorn; Cake; Beverage. -Auto and time defrost. -Pull handle door design. Product Type: -Countertop. Color: -Stainless. Power Output: -1000 Watts. Vent Fan Included: -Yes. Clock Included: -Yes. Timer Included: -Yes. One Touch Settings: -Yes. Child Lock Feature: -Yes. Capacity: -1 Cubic Feet. Primary Material: -Metal. Turntable Included: -Yes. Common Task Button: -Pizza/Popcorn/Baked Potato/Dinner Plate/Fresh Vegetable/Frozen Vegetable/Hot Beverage/Cake. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -13.25". Overall Width - Side to Side: -20.5". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -17". Overall Product Weight: -33.5 lbs.
Five Stars
Ordered the wrong product had return