Sabtu, 06 Februari 2016

Get Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Convection Stainless Steel 74153 Top Goods

Compare Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Convection Stainless Steel 74153 with Kenmore items product

Offer List: $299.00
Price: $415.86 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Convection Stainless Steel 74153, please browse through:

Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. rating
I have used Kenmore countertop MW ovens before and therefore, wanted another (I liked the prior one very much). The microwave works well and so does the convection part. However it is not insulated well for my Arizona home. The sides, top and back got very hot, probably hot enough to cook an egg. . .I didn't try it though. Would like to know how and where to return it. The price was a come-on and it was rated NEW. It was not new. They forgot to take off the outer box the paper with the name and address of the prior user!!! Shameful!!!

See Products Related To Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Convection Stainless Steel 74153: Kenmore

Dimensions:

Depth (In.): 20.08
Height (In.): 12.83
Width (In.): 22
Interior Capacity: 1.5 cu. ft.
Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 15.51"W x 10.95"H x 12.93"D
Weight (lbs.): 45.19
Width (in.): 21.73

Choose Auto Defrost to let the microwave determine the defrost time, or use Times d Defrost to select the time
The electronic control's blue LED display makes it easy to see the numbers when you set cook times and power levels Use multi-stage cooking to defrost and cook without interruption 1-touch setting adds cooking time in 30-second increments. This Kenmore microwave has a kitchen timer and a child lockout function
Great oven, rotating glass tray wobbles
The oven works fine. The controls are somewhat confusing (I like rotary dials for time and power). There are no radiation coils, so it cannot broil or make toast. It does bake, microwave, and combination cook. The automatic sensing works well.

I would highly recommend this oven, except that the rotating glass tray doesn't sit flat on its roller assembly; it wobbles like a table or chair that has one leg longer than the others. (The center drive shaft / support under the tray is higher than the outside ring of wheels.) This does not affect its function but is annoying and makes me worry that a full bowl of soup might spill.
Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. rating
I have used Kenmore countertop MW ovens before and therefore, wanted another (I liked the prior one very much). The microwave works well and so does the convection part. However it is not insulated well for my Arizona home. The sides, top and back got very hot, probably hot enough to cook an egg. . .I didn't try it though. Would like to know how and where to return it. The price was a come-on and it was rated NEW. It was not new. They forgot to take off the outer box the paper with the name and address of the prior user!!! Shameful!!!