| Compare kenmore gas oven range ignitor Igniter Norton-501a with Kenmore items product |
List Price: With Deal: $23.88 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy kenmore gas oven range ignitor Igniter Norton-501a, please check out: still waiting for refund confirmation Last week, my installer attempted to install what was advertised on line as a "universal" Kenmore ignitor, only to discover that it could not replace the broken one. I asked Amazon, who contracted with another company, for a refund. Amazon had to go through the third-party for refund approval. I still have not heard from Amazon. |
| See Products Related To kenmore gas oven range ignitor Igniter Norton-501a: Kenmore kenmore gas oven range ignitor Igniter Norton-501a 1WB2X99989I received wrong item I just received wrong item. I ordered different range ignitor. Maybe this one could work as well, but I didn't take my chances. |
| I received wrong item I just received wrong item. I ordered different range ignitor. Maybe this one could work as well, but I didn't take my chances. |