| Compare KitchenAid Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 9782065 with KitchenAid items product |
Offer List: Price: $28.95 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy KitchenAid Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 9782065, please go to: Worked as Intended. It fixed my range like new, just like the original. I was nervous that my $1000 range couldn't be fixed. Found out that the current that passes through the igniter feeds the solenoid that controls the gas to the oven. If the resistance it too high there won't be enough current to operate the solenoid. In the internet I found that bad igniters are a common problem with ranges, so I took the chance to buy on and try it out. When I got it I checked the resistance of the old one and found that it was about 180 ohms. The new one was 74 ohms. Clearly my theory was correct and the solenoid didn't open because it wasn't getting enough current. It's good to know that there is no right or wrong way to wire it in as long as you connect to the same two connections as the old one. I.e., both leads are interchangeable. The price on Amazon was much less than Lowes price or any other that I looked at and the delivery was fast. |
| See Products Related To KitchenAid Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 9782065: KitchenAid KitchenAid Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 9782065Just like original equipment Looks & works just like the original part. Amazon price is 1/2 of the other on-line sources that were found. |
| Just like original equipment Looks & works just like the original part. Amazon price is 1/2 of the other on-line sources that were found. |