| Compare Whirlpool Microwave Door Handle 4393782 / 8185113 with Whirlpool items product |
List Price: Price: $31.90 Details You save: $9.47 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool Microwave Door Handle 4393782 / 8185113, please see: this is not the part I requested this is not the part I requested the quality is fine but they are doing some false advertising. I will like to see better pics before buying |
| See Products Related To Whirlpool Microwave Door Handle 4393782 / 8185113: Whirlpool Whirlpool Part Number 4393782: Handle, Door (Black)Five Stars An exact replacement for my broken Roper microwave handle. |
| With all the correct model and serial numbers, it ... With all the correct model and serial numbers, it wasn't even close to fitting. Whirlpool said that there are so many different units they may not fit. I bought a new Whirlpool and fixed the handle with black epoxy and is now for sale. This is not Amazon"s fault. |