Rabu, 17 Februari 2016

New Cuisinart PSC-350CP Cooking Pot Top

Compare Cuisinart PSC-350CP Cooking Pot with Cuisinart items product

List Price: $49.99
Price: $49.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Cuisinart PSC-350CP Cooking Pot, please visit:

Bad customer service
I broke our original Cuisinart cook pot for our Cuisinart Slow Cooker, and ordered this replacement part for $29.99. I was sent an invoice with the right part # (which I ordered), but the pot inside was 3 inches longer than it was supposed to be. In other words, someone put the wrong pot in the right box. I sent the pot back, on my own dime, which cost me $22.01. The customer service rep acknowledged that there was a problem "with the whole order" they received from Cuisinart, and refunded me for the purchase price of the pot ($29.99), since I had returned it. But I'm still out $22.01 for return shipping, and haven't been able to get that refunded. I called the customer service manager, but nothing's happened.

See Products Related To Cuisinart PSC-350CP Cooking Pot: Cuisinart

This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number PSC-350CP. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF715. Item is manufactured in United States.
Not the original, but it will work
I ordered a replacement pot after breaking the original. This is not the pot that came with the original crock pot. It is missing the measuring lines and does not fit as well, but it will work. If you don't want to buy a whole new crock pot and just need to replace the clay pot, this is the way to go.
Bad customer service
I broke our original Cuisinart cook pot for our Cuisinart Slow Cooker, and ordered this replacement part for $29.99. I was sent an invoice with the right part # (which I ordered), but the pot inside was 3 inches longer than it was supposed to be. In other words, someone put the wrong pot in the right box. I sent the pot back, on my own dime, which cost me $22.01. The customer service rep acknowledged that there was a problem "with the whole order" they received from Cuisinart, and refunded me for the purchase price of the pot ($29.99), since I had returned it. But I'm still out $22.01 for return shipping, and haven't been able to get that refunded. I called the customer service manager, but nothing's happened.