| Compare Frigidaire FGMV175QB Gallery 1.7 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave with Frigidaire items product |
Offer List: Price: $320.99 Details You save: $44.50 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire FGMV175QB Gallery 1.7 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave, please check out: I like it but still have to read the book to ... I like it but still have to read the book to figure out how to use sensor,etc. |
| See Products Related To Frigidaire FGMV175QB Gallery 1.7 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave: Frigidaire 1.7-cu ft capacity and 13-in turntable ensure even cooking and provide room to heat up large family meals 1000-watts provides the power to heat everything from hot chocolate to casseroles 10 convenience cooking controls and 5 sensor control options make meal prep less stressful for you and your family 2 vent speeds and 300-CFM quietly remove excess smoke, so you can cook in a clear, fresh environment 1 removable SpaceWise rack creates more options, so you can cook multiple dishes at once Child safety lock keeps the microwave from being accidentally started Effortless reheat provides a quick solution for warming your meals |
| I like it but still have to read the book to ... I like it but still have to read the book to figure out how to use sensor,etc. |