Minggu, 07 Februari 2016

New G.E. Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 11 1/4 " WB49X10035 Deal

Compare G.E. Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 11 1/4 " WB49X10035 with GE items product

Offer List: $29.99
With Deal: $29.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy G.E. Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 11 1/4 " WB49X10035, please browse through:

turntable plate tray I ordered from amazon was perfect for our old microwave
My G.E. turntable plate tray I ordered from amazon was perfect for our old microwave. We didn't need to buy a new one, just needed to replace a cracked glass plate and this replacement glass plate fit the bill perfectly!!!!!! Works like a new microwave

See Products Related To G.E. Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 11 1/4 " WB49X10035: GE

This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.


JES1033BA01
JES1033BB01
JES1033WA01
JES1033WB01
JES1133WD01
turntable plate tray I ordered from amazon was perfect for our old microwave
My G.E. turntable plate tray I ordered from amazon was perfect for our old microwave. We didn't need to buy a new one, just needed to replace a cracked glass plate and this replacement glass plate fit the bill perfectly!!!!!! Works like a new microwave