Senin, 29 Februari 2016

New General Electric WB20K10023 Oven Thermostat Top Goods

Compare General Electric WB20K10023 Oven Thermostat with GE items product

List Price: $38.99
With Deal: $79.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB20K10023 Oven Thermostat, please visit:

Not Genuine G.E. WB20K10023 Electric Thermostat
I ordered (from Seneca River Trading) a genuine General Electric WB20K10023 Electric Thermostat and received the ERP (generic) brand replacement part. The generic part is available at almost any appliance parts store for a lower price. This would have been a decent deal for a genuine part.

I am very upset for the bait and switch treatment I encountered and do not like this product since I did not receive the actual product listed. Therefore, I would not recommend ordering this (or any) part from Seneca River Trading since they list and picture genuine manufacturers parts and ship generic replacements.

See Products Related To General Electric WB20K10023 Oven Thermostat: GE

This oven thermostat assembly establishes and maintains the internal temperature of the oven cavity.
Saved so much money buying this!
Exactly what I needed. Shipped fast. One third the cost to buy it at a local parts store. My 22 year old son-in law had it installed in less than an hour. I could have installed it myself as could anyone without fear. Paid less than $30 dollars for a repair quoted at over $300. No complaints here.
Not Genuine G.E. WB20K10023 Electric Thermostat
I ordered (from Seneca River Trading) a genuine General Electric WB20K10023 Electric Thermostat and received the ERP (generic) brand replacement part. The generic part is available at almost any appliance parts store for a lower price. This would have been a decent deal for a genuine part.

I am very upset for the bait and switch treatment I encountered and do not like this product since I did not receive the actual product listed. Therefore, I would not recommend ordering this (or any) part from Seneca River Trading since they list and picture genuine manufacturers parts and ship generic replacements.