| Compare Hamilton Beach 33256 Portable Slow Cooker, 5-Quart with Hamilton Beach items product |
List Price: Price: $29.79 Details You save: $5.20 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Slow Cookers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Hamilton Beach 33256 Portable Slow Cooker, 5-Quart, please visit: Very Happy with Purchase Lid fits well. Last crockpot I bought, by a different company, I had to return because the lid did not sit flush on the crock so it allowed steam to escape. The crockpot got too hot on low, it splattered liquid all over my kitchen counter and backsplash. It was a safety hazard and was returned after I called the manufacturer who told me to return it as defective. I'm very happy with the heat levels on the Hamilton Beach. I feel Hamilton Beach makes a quality product. |
| See Products Related To Hamilton Beach 33256 Portable Slow Cooker, 5-Quart: Hamilton Beach Hamilton Beach's 5 Qt Portable Slow Cooker offers convenience and ease for your next party. The oval shape is perfect for a 5lb chicken or 3lb roast.Everyone needs one! Love it! This was purchased to replace a smaller crock pot that finally gave up after years of lots of use. This is much larger that my other one and I really like that. Too often recipes filled my old crock pot to the top and there was no room for expansion. This is perfect! |
| Perfect size for cooking a pot of beans This 5 quart slow cooker is perfect for making a pot beans, no stirring is required, and the beans turn out perfect. Take a 16 ounce bag of dried red or pinto beans, cover with water, and soak the beans overnight. In the morning, pour off the water. Cover beans with 48 to 74 ounces chicken stock (depending on whether you like lots of juice), 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic, 1 teaspoon dried onions, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and whatever spices you want. Cook on high for 4 hours, then low for another 4-6 hours (or until done). Serve over rice and with cornbread. YUM! |