Kamis, 04 Februari 2016

New Mr Freeze EIM-550 Ice Cream Maker with Compressor, 1.5-Quart, Blue Deal

Compare Mr Freeze EIM-550 Ice Cream Maker with Compressor, 1.5-Quart, Blue with Mr. Freeze items product

List Price: $199.99
With Deal: $148.31 Details
You save: $51.68

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Ice Cream Machines


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Mr Freeze EIM-550 Ice Cream Maker with Compressor, 1.5-Quart, Blue, please check out:

It's a great home size machine
I'm a chef. Or I was one. I've retired. I can't afford that beautiful stainless steel model of wonder from my pro kitchens... I purchased this one because it fit my budget. It works well. Makes small amounts. It's VERY easy to use and easy to clean with very little fuss.

Be warned: If you aren't used to making ice cream you may not understand how the process really works. Churning it drops the temp and gets it to soft serve stage, which is edible and tasty, freezing the ice cream for a minimum of 2 hours after churning will yield scoopable ice cream. If your product is coming out soupy and not cold enough be sure that the temp of your cream mixture is below 40 degrees F and is thick like a sauce so that it coats a spoon evenly when dipped in. Otherwise you'll get something that isn't what you wanted.

See Products Related To Mr Freeze EIM-550 Ice Cream Maker with Compressor, 1.5-Quart, Blue: Mr. Freeze

Commercial grade compressor brings ingredients to below freezing; no pre freezing required, no wait time between batches - No chemicals, alcohol, or salt needed - Suitable for making frozen yogurt, Sherbet and drinks - Fully Automatic 60-minute timer - Convenient viewing window - No pre-chill or freezing bowls required - Removable bowl for easy serving and washing.
Solid value performer
Our Musso Lussino motor went and it was more expensive to fix than to try this machine. Surprisingly, the results were very similar. It's easy to setup and clean and is MUCH quieter than the old and much more expensive machine. The only difference is you need to prefreeze the removable bowl. That takes a fair amount of time (4+ hours), so I will need to get extra bowls to be able to make multiple batches of ice cream. So far my go to recipes for vanilla bean and maple nut ice cream have been hits.
It's a great home size machine
I'm a chef. Or I was one. I've retired. I can't afford that beautiful stainless steel model of wonder from my pro kitchens... I purchased this one because it fit my budget. It works well. Makes small amounts. It's VERY easy to use and easy to clean with very little fuss.

Be warned: If you aren't used to making ice cream you may not understand how the process really works. Churning it drops the temp and gets it to soft serve stage, which is edible and tasty, freezing the ice cream for a minimum of 2 hours after churning will yield scoopable ice cream. If your product is coming out soupy and not cold enough be sure that the temp of your cream mixture is below 40 degrees F and is thick like a sauce so that it coats a spoon evenly when dipped in. Otherwise you'll get something that isn't what you wanted.