| Compare PremiumConnection Indoor Kitchenware Portable Microwave Coffee Maker with The PremiumConnection items product |
List Price: Price: $19.99 Details You save: $9.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Coffee Machines For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy PremiumConnection Indoor Kitchenware Portable Microwave Coffee Maker, please check out: Not a great buy AT all I could not find ANY reviews on this anywhere.I took a chance and bought it anyway. It doesn't hold 30 oz. like it says. I have been working with it for days to get a cup right. The time/temp depends on your taste and microwave. If you use less than the 4 line of water it comes out water. more than 4 cup line and it goes over the basket.It does wash good. no info on safety like bpa info . says dishwasher safe but recommends handwashing. For $20 very hard to use. |
| See Products Related To PremiumConnection Indoor Kitchenware Portable Microwave Coffee Maker: The PremiumConnection Simple, fresh brewed coffee in minutes. Works with your favorite coffee. Makes delicious coffee without the mess. Make up to 30 ounces per brew. No paper filters to replace. Fast and easy cleanup. Dishwasher safe. Size: 8"D x 6 1/2"H. Imprint: 2"W x 1"H. Packaging: Color gift box. |
| Not a great buy AT all I could not find ANY reviews on this anywhere.I took a chance and bought it anyway. It doesn't hold 30 oz. like it says. I have been working with it for days to get a cup right. The time/temp depends on your taste and microwave. If you use less than the 4 line of water it comes out water. more than 4 cup line and it goes over the basket.It does wash good. no info on safety like bpa info . says dishwasher safe but recommends handwashing. For $20 very hard to use. |