| Compare Stone Wave Microwave Cooker with FREE Spatula (1 Set) with Telebrands items product |
List Price: With Deal: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Stone Wave Microwave Cooker with FREE Spatula (1 Set), please see: get one for everyone you know I've had one of these for several years, and I'm replacing it because I dropped the lid and it broke. I even bought one for my 84 year old dad, and he loves it too! I tried buying a plastic egg cooker, and the egg came out with the consistency of styrofoam. This ceramic cooker does a perfect job, egg doesn't explode or dry out, and tastes great! |
| See Products Related To Stone Wave Microwave Cooker with FREE Spatula (1 Set): Telebrands Stone Wave will help you prepare delicious, gourmet foods in your microwave that your whole family will love, in just five minutes! Its secret is in the specially designed chimney that allows steam to escape, while the custom dome circulates heat evenly, infusing flavor into every bite! And with Stone Wave's non-stick surface, you can make everything from eggs to baked desserts without butter, fats, or oils, for healthy, mess-free meals!Thumbs up! Son In Law uses this each and every day and is very happy with it! Makes a nice gift for anyone who cooks eggs! Easy and quick for those workday mornings! |
| get one for everyone you know I've had one of these for several years, and I'm replacing it because I dropped the lid and it broke. I even bought one for my 84 year old dad, and he loves it too! I tried buying a plastic egg cooker, and the egg came out with the consistency of styrofoam. This ceramic cooker does a perfect job, egg doesn't explode or dry out, and tastes great! |