| Compare 1.1 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Convection Microwave with Digital Touchscreen Display and 2-Level Cooking Rack: Stainless Steel with Dacor items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $1,359.00 Details You save: $1.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 1.1 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Convection Microwave with Digital Touchscreen Display and 2-Level Cooking Rack: Stainless Steel, please visit: Exceeded my expectations! I purchased this Dacor model in August of 2014 to replace a Kitchenaid convection microwave. I first became interested in this model after reading a January, 2014 article in Consumer Reports called, "Save time in the kitchen with these speed cookers". This article discussed the Electrolux EI30BM60MS IQ-Touch 1.8 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave promises of "oven results at microwave speed." This Dacor Discovery PCOR30S claim that it "allows your food to cook more evenly" and the Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Convection Stainless Steel 74153 special features for "browning food and shortening cooking time." Consumer Reports concluded that all three microwaves did require less cooking time than standard electric ovens; 10 to 30 minutes less for the chicken and 7 to 10 minutes less for the pizza... |
| See Products Related To 1.1 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Convection Microwave with Digital Touchscreen Display and 2-Level Cooking Rack: Stainless Steel: Dacor The Dacor 11 Cu Ft Over-the-Range Convection Microwave makes cooking your favorite meals easier and quicker than ever beforeThe best microwave popcorn you will ever have! I picked up the PCOR30S because it is a work of art. What is not to love? the smooth shiny stainless steel and best of all, it does not require waxing. Another great feature is the adorable push button that I just cannot resist to push after the lovely "DING" noise is heard from down the hall and I rush to get that freshly microwaved popcorn. I have never been so happy. This review is making me hungry, time for some pop corn! |
| The best microwave popcorn you will ever have! I picked up the PCOR30S because it is a work of art. What is not to love? the smooth shiny stainless steel and best of all, it does not require waxing. Another great feature is the adorable push button that I just cannot resist to push after the lovely "DING" noise is heard from down the hall and I rush to get that freshly microwaved popcorn. I have never been so happy. This review is making me hungry, time for some pop corn! |