| Compare Frigidaire 5304485407 Open Lever Microwave with Frigidaire items product |
List Price: Price: $24.04 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 5304485407 Open Lever Microwave, please check out: Dad broke the button not the kids?!? Perfect replacement fit as advertised. A bit of pain doing the work to swap it out but well worth saving the cost of a service call from a repair tech. Be sure you unplug the microwave from your wall oven combo before doing the repair. I forgot, blew a switch and fuse and what started as a $25 repair turned into $70 when I had to buy a blown switch and fuse . . . from Amazon as well of course!! |
| See Products Related To Frigidaire 5304485407 Open Lever Microwave: Frigidaire This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Open Lever 5304485407 Frigidaire latch. |
| Dad broke the button not the kids?!? Perfect replacement fit as advertised. A bit of pain doing the work to swap it out but well worth saving the cost of a service call from a repair tech. Be sure you unplug the microwave from your wall oven combo before doing the repair. I forgot, blew a switch and fuse and what started as a $25 repair turned into $70 when I had to buy a blown switch and fuse . . . from Amazon as well of course!! |