| Compare General Electric WB15X322 Microwave Handle with GE items product |
List Price: Price: $73.66 Details You save: $46.34 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB15X322 Microwave Handle, please visit: Broke after 5 months The part installs easily, Just make sure you have the correct self-tapping screws. Mine came apart at the top like others have reported. It's a design flaw the manufacturers never corrected. |
| See Products Related To General Electric WB15X322 Microwave Handle: GE This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB15X322 Microwave HandleHandle broke after 8 months..what is the warranty?? Can you let me know the warranty of this handle. I bought this hangle last May, 2014, less than a year got broke. This morning, February 1. 2015, when I opened the microwave, this handle fall down, the screws came out.. |
| Handle broke after 8 months..what is the warranty?? Can you let me know the warranty of this handle. I bought this hangle last May, 2014, less than a year got broke. This morning, February 1. 2015, when I opened the microwave, this handle fall down, the screws came out.. |