| Compare Heat Vented Microwave Cover [10.5 Inch] Splatter Guard Plate Cover - Save 66% Energy - Certified British Made Quality with San Sero Brand items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $29.97 Details You save: $55.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Lids For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Heat Vented Microwave Cover [10.5 Inch] Splatter Guard Plate Cover - Save 66% Energy - Certified British Made Quality, please go to: The Very Best Microwave Plate Cover! We often reheat foods in the microwave on an open dish and needed a good quality microwave plate cover. The San Sero cover has more than exceeded our expections. It is extraordinarily well constructed, ergonomically designed, made of the highest quality materials(a tough polycarbonate substance) and has a series of vents encircling its top edge. It’s one size fits all, appears to be unbreakable, cleans very easily and doesn’t fog or discolor after use. It is a remarkable product and our kudos to San Sero for a first-rate, professional microwave plate cover! It has our highest recommendation! A. Roman |
| See Products Related To Heat Vented Microwave Cover [10.5 Inch] Splatter Guard Plate Cover - Save 66% Energy - Certified British Made Quality: San Sero Brand WARNING: THIS ITEM IS SUITABLE FOR ELECTRIC MICROWAVES ONLY AND IS INTENDED FOR USE TO RE-HEAT FOOD ONLY. IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CONVECTION OVENS SAVE 66% ENERGY & KEEP YOUR MICROWAVE OVEN CLEAN?YES - Save up to 66% energy by using the San Sero Microwave Plate Cover - sold with a Lifetime Guarantee Absolutely Love Them - Best on the Market I purchased this product to replace two old ones that cracked and I am certainly not disappointed. Unlike my old covers, which had one large hole in the top center, this one has small vents all around which makes food warm more evenly and quickly. Initially I was worried that my delivery was missing in action as there was no tracking information but the seller promptly provided an explanation and I was blown away by their prompt superior customer service. You will not go wrong by spending a little extra for this product and I will definitely be recommending it to all my friends. Update: It is now January 7th and this product has definitely held up well and I am still very satisfied with this product. I can assure you that if any issues arise, this seller has the best customer service team I have ever encountered. |
| Absolutely Love Them - Best on the Market I purchased this product to replace two old ones that cracked and I am certainly not disappointed. Unlike my old covers, which had one large hole in the top center, this one has small vents all around which makes food warm more evenly and quickly. Initially I was worried that my delivery was missing in action as there was no tracking information but the seller promptly provided an explanation and I was blown away by their prompt superior customer service. You will not go wrong by spending a little extra for this product and I will definitely be recommending it to all my friends. Update: It is now January 7th and this product has definitely held up well and I am still very satisfied with this product. I can assure you that if any issues arise, this seller has the best customer service team I have ever encountered. |