Kamis, 25 Februari 2016

Review KitchenAid 9702637 Replacement Band-Trim Parts Deal

Compare KitchenAid 9702637 Replacement Band-Trim Parts with KitchenAid items product

Offer List: $9.19
With Deal: $9.19 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy KitchenAid 9702637 Replacement Band-Trim Parts, please see:

Replacement =)
Couldn't find this anywhere else I'm so glad I did Great new Trim band for my Old Kitchen aid mixer make's it look nice !

See Products Related To KitchenAid 9702637 Replacement Band-Trim Parts: KitchenAid

This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various KitchenAid models. OEM Part Number 9702637. The item is manufactured in United States.
Well made
We have repainted our mixer except the trim band has faded. This new trim band has perked up the look of our 30 plus years old mixer.
Replacement =)
Couldn't find this anywhere else I'm so glad I did Great new Trim band for my Old Kitchen aid mixer make's it look nice !