Selasa, 02 Februari 2016

Review Oliso 50002028 Vac-Snap Bags Best

Compare Oliso 50002028 Vac-Snap Bags with Oliso items product

Offer List: $17.00
Price: $14.95 Details
You save: $2.05

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Vacuum Sealers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Oliso 50002028 Vac-Snap Bags, please go to:

Do not believe them
The product description says you will get 2 boxes each of quart and gallon sizes - total of 4 boxes. This is not true. You will get ONE bag of the jumbo 2 gallon size. What makes it even worse, is that I asked this question even before I purchased the item. Is this vendor intentionally deceptive or do they just not care??

See Products Related To Oliso 50002028 Vac-Snap Bags: Oliso

Oliso Vac-Snap Quart and Gallon Combo Pack (2 Boxes of Each) 50002028 Food Preservation
Good price, quick delivery
The system works great - and this was a good price on the bags. I don't re-use them because I mostly store meat in them.
Good price, quick delivery
The system works great - and this was a good price on the bags. I don't re-use them because I mostly store meat in them.