| Compare Presto Powercup Concentrator 2 packs of 8 with Presto items product |
List Price: With Deal: $7.33 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Presto Powercup Concentrator 2 packs of 8, please see: Product is exactly as described, just pay attention to prices I LOVE my Presto popcorn popper. These little paper plate like things are necessary for making my yummy popcorn. Every time I make popcorn for guests they are amazed at how easy the Presto gadget is and how great the popcorn turns out. I add a little movie theater seasoning and olive oil and it’s perfect! I have no complaints about the product or shipping. The price varies a lot though. I had this item saved in my cart for awhile, waiting until I ran out of my others before ordering. I noticed the price varies on this day to day. Today when I came on the product is $4 more than when I ordered it a few weeks ago. You might want to check on it a few times before ordering. I couldn't find these in any stores though (although I didn't spend a lot of time looking since they are so easy to order on Amazon). |
| See Products Related To Presto Powercup Concentrator 2 packs of 8: Presto Presto Genuine PowerCup Microwave Concentrators. Its patented "target" design concentrates microwaves for maximum popping performance. Each pack contains 8 PowerCup concentrators.Way overpriced You can order these direct from Presto for $2 a pack. Finding them in a local store can be hit or miss but they sell for under$3 in my local store. |
| Way overpriced You can order these direct from Presto for $2 a pack. Finding them in a local store can be hit or miss but they sell for under$3 in my local store. |