| Compare Whirlpool WD12X10327 Roller & Stud Asm (Qty 1ea) Replaces WD12X383 with Whirlpool items product |
Offer List: Price: $5.85 Details You save: $2.14 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool WD12X10327 Roller & Stud Asm (Qty 1ea) Replaces WD12X383, please see: Keep on rollin' Is your Whirlpool or GE/Hotpoint/Kenmore dishwasher top rack not rolling? Do you find yourself frustrated every time you slide it out to put a cup or bowl in? Have you had mildly violent thoughts about bashing your dishwasher's top rack to pieces? If so, this is the right part for you! I had a love/hate relationship with my dishwasher's top rack. There was no wheel (or rack slide cap) on the left front side and EVERY SINGLE TIME I would pull the rack out to put in a cup, glass, or bowl the old broken roller stud would screech and grind all the way out; sometimes it would fall completely out of the slide. I kept thinking to myself "Man, $6 dollars and 11 cents seems a little steep for a little piece of plastic" but the day finally came when I realized that I could no longer let money stand in the way. Surely $6.11 was much cheaper than rampaging on the dishwasher and ripping it out from under the counter. So I splurged, paid the $6.11 and bought this roller (and an end cap... |
| See Products Related To Whirlpool WD12X10327 Roller & Stud Asm (Qty 1ea) Replaces WD12X383: Whirlpool Replacement roller stud is made to fit dishwashersgreat This was a great deal compared to the manufacturer's site. cost about $1 each this way as opposed to $5 each from other comparable sites! Very happy! |
| Factory replacement part This is a factory repair part. It's silly to write a review because you probably already have one of these (which broke at some point, so you're ordering a new one). all things considered, this was as good as the part it replaced and installed easily. I can't ask for much more. make sure you get the part number right. The picture on amazon's description appears to be the same thing I received. What you see is what you get. |