Jumat, 04 Maret 2016

Check 10 Cup / 1.8 Liter White Milano Cordless Electric Kettle by ZUCCOR (BOIL-DRY PROTECTED / U.K. MADE HEAT CONTROL) Deal

Compare 10 Cup / 1.8 Liter White Milano Cordless Electric Kettle by ZUCCOR (BOIL-DRY PROTECTED / U.K. MADE HEAT CONTROL) with ZUCCOR items product

Offer List: $59.95
Price: $59.95 Details
You save: $41.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Electric Kettles


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 10 Cup / 1.8 Liter White Milano Cordless Electric Kettle by ZUCCOR (BOIL-DRY PROTECTED / U.K. MADE HEAT CONTROL), please check out:

A decent kettle.
Don't know why it's become so hard to get a decent kettle that's not seriously ugly, black or stainless, but this one is at least keepable. It boils as quick as you'll get on 110 (except for the old Krups model with the 1750W element), it switches off promptly and doesn't make the water taste bad. The lid mechanism is a bit kludgy and steam escapes out the lid switch which can add some excitement to your tea-making, but it'll do till Breville or Krups fix their quality issues or Bodum do one that's not dayglo.

See Products Related To 10 Cup / 1.8 Liter White Milano Cordless Electric Kettle by ZUCCOR (BOIL-DRY PROTECTED / U.K. MADE HEAT CONTROL): ZUCCOR

Heat up water for tea, instant soup, or hot chocolate in this stylish, modern electric kettle. Our ZUCCOR electric kettles are powered by a 1500 watt hidden heating element to boil water faster than a microwave and much safer than a stovetop. Push button lid flips up for a quick fill. The drip free spout pours hot water evenly to prevent messes and scolding hot splashes. Power cable conveniently coils under the base for easy storage. Kettle swivels 360 degrees on power base. Measures 10.375"(H) by 9"(W) by 7"(D).
Sad!
Up until last week I really loved this kettle. I've had it for about 5 months and used it all the time. It heated fast, was light and easy to lift when full, poured well - I loved everything about it! Then, about a week ago I started hearing an odd clicking sound in my kitchen every once in awhile. It took me several days to find the source of the sound, since it only did it once in a great while. One day I was in the kitchen when the sound happened, which was how I discovered the kettle was making it. Curious to find out why it was doing that, I put my hand on the bottom part of the kettle (not the stand) and it was warm! I hadn't used it since the previous day so there was no reason the kettle should be warm - it does not have a "keep warm" function. It scared me so I unplugged it. Now I'm afraid to use the thing because if I forget to unplug it I fear there could be a fire. I hate to have to buy a different one because I loved everything about this one, but I...
Cheap and bad
This kettle is very poorly executed, it leaks, it has a cheap design and on top of that all, the inside metal plate rusted within the first week of use!! I am returning it and stay away from this brand.