Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

Check 308180 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT KENMORE WHIRLPOOL ROPER NEW pe Top

Compare 308180 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT KENMORE WHIRLPOOL ROPER NEW pe with Supco items product

List Price: $13.10
Price: $13.10 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 308180 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT KENMORE WHIRLPOOL ROPER NEW pe, please browse through:

Works in my old oven, but...
Bought this as a replacement element for my 1993 Whirlpool RB270PXXB double oven. Works fine, UNTIL you try to use both ovens at the same time. Then the 50amp breaker pops. This never happened with the old element, so I am guessing that this new one draws more current. As a visual comparison, this element is a smaller diameter than the old one was. 4 stars cuz it works, but double oven owners be warned. I am now looking for another new element, something closer to what i had previously.

See Products Related To 308180 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT KENMORE WHIRLPOOL ROPER NEW pe: Supco

308180 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT KENMORE WHIRLPOOL ROPER NEW
Working well
After the element in my Whirlpool oven went off like an arc welder and nearly blinded me, I began to think about replacing my 20 year old range and then, shoot, why not just remodel the 40 year old kitchen as well? I regained my composure and bought this part instead. Back in service for $13. Running the self-clean cycle now to make sure it holds up. Easy replacement, exact fit (though a bit smaller diameter wire). Even if it doesn't last another 20 years, I can at least bake a pie while looking over my kitchen choices.
Working well
After the element in my Whirlpool oven went off like an arc welder and nearly blinded me, I began to think about replacing my 20 year old range and then, shoot, why not just remodel the 40 year old kitchen as well? I regained my composure and bought this part instead. Back in service for $13. Running the self-clean cycle now to make sure it holds up. Easy replacement, exact fit (though a bit smaller diameter wire). Even if it doesn't last another 20 years, I can at least bake a pie while looking over my kitchen choices.