Senin, 14 Maret 2016

Check 6802A Whirlpool Microwave Grease Filter Top

Compare 6802A Whirlpool Microwave Grease Filter with Whirlpool items product

Offer List: $7.49
With Deal: $7.49 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 6802A Whirlpool Microwave Grease Filter, please browse through:

Whirlpool filter fits 2009 WMH 1164XVS2
I took a bit of research to locate the right filter and it ultimately came down to looking at the picture and measuring the old filter and matching it to the dimensions listed on line. We have a 2009 Whirlpool microwave that goes over the stove and the filter is located at the bottom (underside) of the microwave and the filter catches the steam/fumes from the top of the stove. It is a WMH 1164XVS2. It arrived today and I was very pleased with the package that it arrived in. The filter was covered on both sides with heavy cardboard and then wrapped with plastic. It was very secure and not bent at all. I also appreciated the enclosure of a packing slip. Not every seller encloses a packing slip and I wish they did. My husband just popped the new filter into the bottom of the microwave and it fits perfect. I think I will start washing it once a month as another reviewer had suggested.

See Products Related To 6802A Whirlpool Microwave Grease Filter: Whirlpool

Part Number 6802A replaces 6802, 8169758, W10187748, 1373175, 20-6802, 200206802, 206801, 206802, 4393691, 4393790, 4393862, DE63-00196A.
Size: 6 inches x 13 1/2 inches.
Whirlpool Factory Part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others.
Whirlpool filter fits 2009 WMH 1164XVS2
I took a bit of research to locate the right filter and it ultimately came down to looking at the picture and measuring the old filter and matching it to the dimensions listed on line. We have a 2009 Whirlpool microwave that goes over the stove and the filter is located at the bottom (underside) of the microwave and the filter catches the steam/fumes from the top of the stove. It is a WMH 1164XVS2. It arrived today and I was very pleased with the package that it arrived in. The filter was covered on both sides with heavy cardboard and then wrapped with plastic. It was very secure and not bent at all. I also appreciated the enclosure of a packing slip. Not every seller encloses a packing slip and I wish they did. My husband just popped the new filter into the bottom of the microwave and it fits perfect. I think I will start washing it once a month as another reviewer had suggested.